Will the past come back to haunt you, or will you stand by your decisions?
Detective Ito's partner is missing, but what starts as a straightforward case soon spirals into a twisted nightmare that causes Ito to confront her past and question her own sanity.
Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito's state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.Key Features:
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 11 exciting endings.
- A NewGame+ mode that positions you at the fork of each of Tokyo Dark's 11 endings.
- Beautifully animated sequences produced by Graphinica - a world class anime studio.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt "Bison" Steed.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
Based near Tokyo, Japan, we are inspired by Japanese pop culture, anime aesthetic and Western adventure games.
Our international team members are from 5 different countries and we pool our multicultural experience to make story focused games for an international audience.
© 2020 SQUARE ENIX LTD. All Rights Reserved.
SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE and the SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Square Enix, Inc., 999 N. Pacific Coast Highway, 3rd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245.