A top-down racing game built by racing fans, for racing fans.
CIRCUIT SUPERSTARS is a top-down racer built by racing fans, for racing fans - celebrating generations of motorsport, focusing on driving that feels great; but with a high skill ceiling, that will have players spending hours honing their perfect lap.
Starting out is simple, but learning the nuances of each car’s handling and finding the best racing line through each track will be a challenge. With the option of fuel usage, tire degradation and racing damage, a good pit stop strategy could make a big difference too.
Feel the rubber bite into the road as you pass the start/finish line and dive into the first corner!
- Master the tactile handling model that lets you feel the tires bite into the asphalt.
- Choose from 12 vehicles, and customise them and your driver with liveries, helmets and victory celebrations and race on 19 tracks across 13 vibrant locations.
- Challenge rivals in weekly time trials and master all disciplines by conquering each of the single player tournaments designed for all 12 categories.
- Compete with three of your friends at home or dive into curated online multiplayer races of up to 12 players from around the globe.
- Race with drivers from Top Gear x Circuit Superstars Star in a Reasonably Fast Car Invitational 2021 on the Top Gear Test Track and look great while doing so with the special Stig costume.
- Replays let you re-watch your races to see your epic overtakes or study your racing lines and those of your opponents.
Original Fire Games is a small team originally started by three siblings from Mexico: Carolina, Carlos and Alberto Mastretta. Together they have a combined total of 14 years in game development, as well as more than 15 accumulated years of real motor racing experience. They’re bringing every bit of that expertise and passion to this project to make a competitive game with a charming edge.